CasinosForMoney.com has a zero tolerance policy regarding spamming and unsolicited emails. Any changes to the policy will be communicated to members via the newsletter or the home page.
What is Spam?
Spam is commercial emails or unsolicited bulk email, which has not been requested by the recipient. Spam can be labeled as intrusive, irrelevant or even offensive.
On the contrary, emails sent to a willing mailing list subscriber, or any legitimate personal or business emails, which are commonly anticipated, are the opposite of spam.
Casinos For Money communicates with its members by means of emailing. Members are offered to subscribe to the mailing list in order to receive news, promotions offers, and other important information. Community members who prefer not to receive these emails are still able to accept the sites Terms and use our service. Members can opt-in or opt-out of the mailing list at any time they wish.
Email receivers can unsubscribe from the mailing list whenever they wish. Every email sent to a member contains an unsubscribe link where members can request to be removed from all of the site’s mailing lists.
Laws Pertaining to Spam
In consideration that CasinosForMoney.com visitors are from all over the world, and that Spam laws change from country to country, our anti-spam policy and practices maintain the highest standards worldwide.
Casinos For Money DOES NOT practice the following Spam activities:
- Use of false headers, or other false information as the sender of the email, or to hide the true origin of the email sender.
- Unauthorized use of a third party’s domain name without its permission to make it appear that the third party was the sender of the email.
- Use of any false or misleading information in the subject line of the email.
- Disclose or sell its mailing lists to third parties.
- Purchase email lists – all of the subscribers of the site have opted-in.