As a leading website about online casino gambling, we are committed to ensuring that our partner casinos have software in place to identify and prevent problem and underage gambling.
What is responsible gaming?
We are also committed to ensuring players who sign up with online casino sites through CasinosForMoney.com links adhere the principles of responsible gambling. Here are some tips for players to gamble responsibly.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose and avoid gambling with money set aside for necessities such as housing, utilities, or groceries
- Avoid gambling when you’re depressed or feeling down
- Decide how much you are going to spend
- Decide how high your losses can be
- Set a time limit
- Take regular breaks
- Don’t chase your losses by trying to “get even”
- Use the tools provided by many online casinos, which allow you to self-exclude yourself from the site for a period or time, or put limits on the amount you can deposit
Do you have a gambling problem?
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you answered “yes” to some of these questions, you may have a compulsive gambling problem. Take the full quiz at Gambler’s Anonymous.
Get help when you need it
If you have any questions or feel you need help, get in touch with one of the following organizations:
|Click here to search the National Council for Problem Gambling database for a certified gambling counselor.|
|Click here to visit the Gamblers Anonymous Web site.|