If you’re from Canada and a fan of online video slots, you’re probably after free spins bonuses. One of the best such promotions is the no deposit free spins bonus, which awards new players with free spins just for joining the platform. In other words, you don’t have to deposit anything to receive the bonus.
In this article, we’ll take a look at free spin bonuses in general, with a particular focus on no deposit free spins. We’ll discuss whether they are worth it and what you should pay attention to when choosing such a bonus. Finally, we’ll show you how to claim a no deposit bonus and answer some of the most frequent questions about this type of promo. Read on.
Types of Free Spins
There are all kinds of free spin bonuses, including free spins without a deposit, extra spins, and no wagering spins.
- Free spins without a deposit – These free spins do not require you to claim them and use them on eligible slots.
- Extra spins – These are usually awarded as an extra to the deposit bonus. You’ll often see offers such as a 100% bonus + 100 free spins.
- No wagering spins – You don’t have to wager through the amount you win when using the free spins bonus, meaning they are yours to take.
Still, the main difference you only need to know at the moment is the one between the deposit and no deposit-free spins in Canadian casinos.
Free Spins with Deposit
A casino that offers free spins on deposit will reward you with free spins after making your first deposit. This bonus is fixed, or its value is attached to the amount you deposit. For example, an online casino may give you a fixed 100 free spins bonus no matter how much you deposit. Also, another online casino may give you 100 free spins only if you deposit $50 or more and 50 free spins if you deposit less.
The most common type of deposit free spins bonus is when you receive free spins as an addition to the money bonus.
Free Spins without Deposit
Free spins without deposit are a very popular type of bonus because they are awarded to new players who open an account without connecting a payment method and deposit anything. This type of promotion is often referred to as a signup bonus, and Canadian players love it.
This bonus is always fixed, so if a casino offers 20 no deposit free spins, everyone will get that amount once they become a casino member. Make sure to read the T&C of the bonus to learn more about it.
See an in-depth guide to playing slots
Why Are These No Deposit Spins Worth it?
Let’s take a look at a couple of things that make no deposit spins worth claiming when you’re joining an online casino:
- Try games for free – First of all, you’ll be able to play the eligible games completely free of charge using the bonus free spins you received when you joined the casino.
- The best slots are selected – Online casinos usually have eligible slots to spend your free spins. The good news is that they typically pick the best and most popular games.
- You can win real money – Even though you’ll have to meet the wagering requirements in most cases, you’ll still be able to win real money if you’re lucky.
- Spend more time having fun – Simply put, you’ll spend more time playing great online video slots by using no deposit free spins.
Things to Look Out for When Picking Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
Before selecting the best no deposit free spins bonus for you, you’ll have to pay attention to the following things:
- Casino security – Ensure that the casino of your choice is licensed and secure to avoid getting scammed by suspicious online gambling platforms. The information about licensing is usually displayed in the footer of the casino site. To learn more about security, you need to explore the FAQ and help pages of the casino of your choice.
- Wagering requirements – Wagering requirements tell you how many times you need to wager through the bonus amount to withdraw it. For example, if you win $100 with free spins and the wagering requirements are 20x, you’ll have to spend $2,000 first to unlock the $100.
- Look for high volatility eligible slots – Ideally, the slot game that’s available for the free spins bonus has high volatility, which means you’ll receive bigger rewards but not as often. The point is to take the maximum risk to win more money as you’re making risk-free spins.
- Maximum cashout – Sometimes, online casinos cap the maximum amount you can win with your free spins. For example, if winnings are capped at $100, and you win $150, $50 will be forfeited. Of course, you should aim for the casinos that don’t have this cap.
- Payout speed – It’s no secret that some online casinos need more time to pay out your winnings than others, so pay close attention to the payout speed if you wish to get the best possible experience.
- Compare welcome bonuses – You’ll find many online casino bonuses offering no deposit free spins to Canadian players, and you should always aim for the best one. To determine that, we suggest comparing these offers (and their terms & conditions).
How to Claim a Free Spins No Deposit Bonus?
You don’t need any prior knowledge about online casinos or bonuses to claim a free spins no deposit bonus. Here’s a short description of how to do it and kickstart your casino journey with a hefty reward.
- Pick an online casino that offers a no deposit bonus with free spins. You’ll find plenty of great platforms on our site, so select one that offers no deposit free spins and loads it in your browser.
- Find the registration button. This button is usually highlighted in some way and is located close to the top.
- Fill in the registration form. You’ll have to provide the required information to become a registered member. Each casino has a different registration form, but you’ll have to provide your email, username, and password in most cases. Also, many casinos ask you to opt-in for the no deposit welcome bonus at this stage or require you to enter a code (if the casino uses the code system).
- Claim the bonus and have fun. Once you become a registered user, you’ll immediately receive free spins, and you can use them to play the eligible online video slots.