Visa is one of the most popular payment methods in the world, so it’s no wonder it’s accepted by the majority of online casinos in the US. Therefore, we decided to make a collection of the best Visa online casinos and show you how to use this option to make quick deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, we’ll point out some of the advantages of using Visa for online casinos and suggest some of the best alternatives.
First things first, let’s explore the top Visa casino sites for US players. Our team, which consists of online gambling and banking professionals, created the ultimate list of the best online gambling sites that accept Visa deposits. Mind you, Visa withdrawals might not be available for some casinos, so we recommend checking that out before opening an account.
LICENSED & VERIFIED | REVIEWED BY CASINO EXPERTS | 21+ |T&Cs APPLY | PLAY RESPONSIBLY
Visa’s history started in 1958 when Bank of America started the first program for consumer credit cards. In less than a couple of decades, Visa became the leading credit card payment method, and it has remained that way ever since. Next to American Express, Discover, and Mastercard, Visa is one of the card brands used around the world.
Visa is usually issued by your bank. If you have a Visa card, the chances are it’s linked to one of your banking accounts. You can use it virtually anywhere, including retail and online shops.
So, how does Visa work? If you want to make a deposit using a Visa, take a look at our short guide below. If you have at least some experience paying with Visa in online shops, you won’t have any trouble making deposits to online casinos. Even if you’re using your credit or debit card for the first time, the following guide should clarify the entire process. Let’s take a look.
1. Find an online casino that accepts Visa — The good news is that you don’t have to search for long, as the majority of US casinos accept the popular payment method.
2. Open an account at the casino of your choice — The registration process is similar to the majority of online casinos, as you’ll have to provide your username, password, email, last four digits of your SSN, and more.
3. Go to the cashier section and pick Visa as a preferred deposit method — You’ll notice that the majority of featured online casinos also offer many other deposit options, including other card brands.
4. Connect your Visa card — You’ll have to provide your card number, expiry date, and security code.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and confirm your deposit — There will be some kind of 2FA confirmation, meaning you’ll have to confirm the transaction via your mobile bank app, SMS, or other.
6. Have fun playing games with real money! Don’t forget that you can also claim a welcome bonus on your first deposit on the majority of featured online casinos.
If you used Visa for deposits, you probably wouldn’t have to enter your card details again. Also, please bear in mind that Visa withdrawals take up to several banking days. In addition to that, casinos usually need a couple of business days to check and accept your withdrawal request.
Here are some of the main perks of choosing Visa for your deposit and withdrawal method for online casinos.
If you don’t want to use Visa, make sure to check out other online casinos payment methods. If you still want to use a card, you can always make a deposit using Mastercard, American Express, or Discover, as they are likely to be accepted on all Visa casinos as well. However, if your goal is to avoid using cards entirely, we recommend using PayPal, or other popular e-wallets, such as Skrill or Neteller.