Playing three-card poker online for money is relatively straightforward. Below you’re find the best online casinos for 3-card poker games, as well as, rules and strategy for winning money at online 3-card poker.
Where to Play 3-Card Poker Online
|Matches your first deposit with 200% up to $1,000||YES||98.7%||www.WinPalace.com||Download|
|Get $7 free play instantly (no deposit required)
|Matches your first deposit with 250% up to $2,500||YES||98.5%||www.SlotsJungle.com||Download|
How to Play Online Three Card Poker
In 3 Card Poker you play against the dealer with a 3-card hand. You can also place a bet about your hand regardless of the dealer’s hand, or play both ways. The hand ranks are like poker except that here straight ranks above flush:
- Straight Flush
- Three of a Kind
- High Card
When you play against the dealer the bet is called ANTE and PLAY. The Ante bet has bonus payoffs for certain high hands. The bet you place on your hand only is called PAIRS PLUS.
How to Ante and Play
To play against the dealer play the Ante bet. The dealer must have a Queen or higher to qualify.
- Place your chip on ANTE and click DEAL
- The dealer gives you 3 cards facing up and takes 3 cards facing down to himself. Now you decide based on your hand what to do with the ante bet.
- If you don’t like the hand click FOLD. You will lose your ante bet, and move on to the next round.
- If you like the hand click RAISE to double the ante bet.
Now you and the dealer compare hands:
- If the dealer doesn’t qualify you win the ante at 1:1 and the raise is pushed.
- If he qualifies but you beat him you win both the ante and raise.
- When the dealer qualifies and beats you, both the ante and raise are lost.
- If he qualifies but ties with you, both bets push.
Ante Bonus Option
When you play the Ante you get a bonus if your hand is a Straight, Straight Flush, or Three of a Kind, according to the Ante winnings table.
To see the table click the View Payouts button on the top left of the game screen.
How to Play Pairs Plus
Pairs Plus is a bet your making saying that your hand will have a pair or better poker rank. This bet goes on regardless of the dealer’s hand, and you can’t raise or discard cards.
Your hand pays according to the Pairs Plus payout table. To see it click the “View Payouts” button.